STAT MARINE's business is to provide Technical Consultancy and Engineering Services worldwide for the OFFSHORE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- STAT MARINE comes along with customers by offering a multi-disciplinary expertise through Technical Consultancy & Engineering services applicable to Offshore Subsea systems, in both classical and deep water field developments:
- Subsea Umbilical, Riser and Flowline Systems (SURF/URF/UFL)
- Subsea Production Systems (SPS)
- Mooring Systems & Floating Units interface equipment
- Jacket /Pipeline Systems & Terminals interface equipment
- Created in 1983, STAT MARINE is an entrepreneurial and client-focused organisation; it has won its reputation not only for its practical approach to operational and engineering issues, but also for its culture of dedication and integrity.
- The STAT MARINE Group of Companies under the holding Company STAT HOLDING INTERNATIONAL Ltd is structured to answer in an efficient manner to the clients' needs. It represents about 150 employees and a turnover of 22 M€ (year 2010) and operates in over 32 countries.
- Several factors contribute to our clients' satisfaction, but the following key values are the foundations of STAT MARINE Services: People, Integrity and Independence.